Submit your blog article
Please read through the instructions carefully before you submit your blog
- Your article should be accompanied with a 200 word summary or abstract.
- Provide at least 3 keywords and at max 6 keywords.
- Provide your institutional or university affiliation along with the names of supervisors and/ or co-investigators (if available).
- Provide an introduction to your topic (present your idea).
- Your findings of the thesis (methodology used can be referred but full description is not required).
- Conclusion and recommendations from your thesis.
- References are required. Use reference style commonly used in your disciplinary (E.g.: APA, Harvard, IEEE, etc.)
- 100-word paragraph on the author
- All articles must be typed and uploaded in Word Document.
- The word limit: minimum 1500 and maximum 2000.
The last date of submission is 27th November 2021.
The selected topics for this year are on the main blog page.
- An article of 900-1300 words
- Author’s name and a short bio of 100 words.
- An appropriate title for the article must be given.
- All articles must be typed and uploaded in Word Document or Google Document (including Assamese articles).
- At least two relevant pictures must be provided.
- References are encouraged, especially if it is an opinion writing
The last date of submission is 25th December 2021.