Sustaining the ecological balance between environment protection and resource utilization is of utmost importance for Northeast India. Northeast Development Agency (NEDA) is committed to undertaking dedicated efforts in the areas of environment, water resources, climate change, biodiversity and sustainability. Our core competence is environmental and sustainability advisory.
The Organization focus on Northeastern India and its development, yet has a global approach that ensures that our partners, clients and other stakeholders have access to knowledge and experience from all over the world.
NEDA collaborates with various organizations in Northeast India through providing assistance to design proposals and projects, conduct research and technical analysis and provide practical solutions.
NEDA has expertise areas of environment, water resources, public policies, climate change, biodiversity, waste management, transport and mobility, and sustainability.
Currently all collaborative activities are cloud based. Some selected collaborations we currently undertake are:
- Report Writing
- Data Analysis
- Proposal Writing
- Seminars, Conferences and Webinars
- Knowledge products: Blogs, Articles and Podcast
- Policy Analysis & Advisory Support
- Research & Advice on Implementation Norms & Procedures for Legislation & Policy
- Framework Development
“We believe in collaborative action for sustainable development of Northeast“
NEDA has been established with an aim to collaborate with and support existing organizations in the Northeast India. These organizations are full of motivation and enthusiasm; NEDA will support them in areas where there is a requirement of certain technical expertise or human resources to create holistic solutions to problems in the region.
Our target groups include:
- Existing Non-Governmental Organizations including self-help group
- Government agencies and local governments: both urban and rural
- Schools, Colleges, Universities and other educational institutions
- Research Organizations
- Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
- Vulnerable Communities